Shipping & Returns
To see the cost to ship to your area, add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process. Costs are determined by your exact location. Generally, orders placed with us will leave our warehouse within five business days. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, an order will take more than five days to ship. If this happens we will be sure to contact you and let you know when your item will ship. Although your item may ship out immediately it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us. Generally, we will ship all orders via USPS. We reserve the right to use any carrier.
Damages & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we’ll make sure you’re taken care of. If your item has a defect or if your product was damaged during shipping, please contact us and we’ll help you get a total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn’t been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to situation 5 below.
- You received the product but the product does not work as expected: If the item isn’t working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please contact us.
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you’ve determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please test the item’s functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you.
You’ve received the product but you’ve decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you’d like to return the item within 15 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You MUST contact us to get return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in one of the following two manners (which we will discuss with you over the phone):
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit, OR
- You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
In either case, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us, regardless of where you live.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.